When it comes to PC peripherals and accessories, it is fair to say that Logitech has only the best to offer. Besides the brand’s quality lineups of keyboards and mice, Logitech is also famous for its high-quality and solid webcams, one of them is Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920.
Such a webcam is an ideal choice for you who search for a reliable webcam with HD capabilities. The webcam does not need much storage space. Though Logitech might require you to install various tools to manage your camera experience and it can consume up to 2 GB of your storage space.
The Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 comes with a 5-feet cable. It supports up to 1080p resolution. It means you can enjoy the best quality video and streams. The webcam also features a built-in stereo mic as well as a tripod-ready universal clip.
The universal clip is able to fit in almost any monitors or laptops. The C920 webcam is ideal for Zoom, Skype, and many other video calling applications. It is a great webcam that offers a wide vision for video conferencing, talking, and also streaming. In order to be able to use the webcam, you will need to download the Logitech C920 software.
The C920 software is great software released from the brand. The software is used almost all around the world to support daily needs related to the operation of computers that use the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920. The C920 is an economical webcam that can produce quality images and videos.
And the software is useful in improving the quality. Browse the internet to find the newest version of the C920 software. Choose the one that fits with the operating system you use. Or, you can opt for accessing the official website of Logitech to find the software.
Table of Contents
Logitech C920 Software Installation for Windows
The steps to install Logitech driver for Windows are as follows:
1. Logitech C920 is a webcam. So, before starting the installation, make sure that the webcam has been connected to your computer through the USB port.
2. The software can be downloaded on this page.
3. Click “Run in the Open File” available on the Security Warning dialog box.
4. Click “Yes” on the next page, “User Account Control”.
5. Select the operating system; it is Windows.
6. Select English from the language options, or any language that you want.
7. Click “Finish” and the webcam is ready to use.
Logitech C920 Software Installation for Mac OS
The steps to install Logitech driver for Mac OS are as follows:
1. Before starting the installation process, the hardware (webcam) must have been connected to your computer using the USB port.
2. The software is available on this page to download.
3. Click “Run in the Open File” on the Security Warning Dialog Box.
4. On the page “User Account Control”, click “Yes”.
5. Next, select the operating system; it is Mac.
6. Select language, it is English or whatever the language you want to use.
7. End it by clicking “Finish”.
Logitech C920 Driver Download for Windows
Operating System : Windows 10 64bit/32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit/32bit, Windows 8 64bit/32bit, Windows 7 64bit/32bit
Camera Setting Software Download
Logitech Gaming Software Download
Logitech Capture Software Download
Logitech C920 Driver Download for Mac OS X
Operating System : Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
Logitech Gaming Software Download
Logitech C920 Manual Download
Logitech C920 Manual Guide Download