Why is wireless keyboard getting more and more popular? It is used not only for mobile activity. Many people use this type of keyboard for their home or office use as well. Of course, people cannot refuse the convenience offered by a wireless keyboard.
It will offer you more freedom since you do not have to use cable any longer. To get more freedom you want, you want to find a Logitech K800 Driver because this wireless driver has its advantages and disadvantages.
Table of Contents
Logitech K800 wireless keyboard can offer the ease because it does not require cable as well as software. Yes, you do not have to install any software to be able to use it along with your computer. It looks cool with the keys completed with illuminated backlit.
Typing will never be easier without this keyboard. There might be a time you worry about the performance of the keyboard since it is wireless. You can type on the keyboard smoothly since the wireless model comes with the best performance.
Charging the keyboard battery is super easy via USB cable since it comes with MicroUSB port. You can also replace the batteries. The product has a high quality along with a classic designed layout and keys with ergonomic shape.
Now, you cannot close your eyes from the disadvantages of the Logitech K800 wireless keyboard. Unfortunately, the wrist rest is quite short so some people might find it not that comfortable. You might be disappointed with the battery life.
Some users might find that the short left shift is not likable because it is in the Cyrillic version. The chassis is not that sturdy while the glossy surface can be soiled pretty easily. The function keys appear in half size only and you will not find any indicator for num lock. You need to make proper consideration before getting the Logitech K800 Driver.
Installing Logitech K800 Software for Various OS
When you buy a new brand Logitech device, you should install software before you can use it. However, some people find it hard and confusing to install the software. If you are facing the same problem, below are the steps to install Logitech software for Windows and Mac.
How to Install Logitech K800 Software for Windows
Make sure you have downloaded the Logitech Software. If you haven’t, simply click the download link on this website. You are suggested to download the driver in the Zip or Rar file format.
1. Follow the instructions and wait until the download process is completed. Then, you need to extract the files.
2. Go to the Setup menu by right clicking on your mouse. Then, you will find some options there. Select ‘Run as Administrator’.
3. Follow the installation procedure. After that, click ‘Next’ to continue the installation process.
4. When the installation process is completed, click ‘Finish’.
How to Install Logitech K800 Software for Mac
1. Download the Logitech Software first according to your operating system. If you haven’t, download it by clicking the download link on this website.
2. Follow the instructions. It will be better if you download the driver in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. When the download process is finished, you have to extract the files.
4. Find the Setup option on the menu. Then, double-click on it.
5. You will see a notification to select Logitech connection options. Choose the USB option. Wait until the setup process finishes.
6. When the process is complete, your Logitech is ready.
Logitech K800 Driver Download for Windows
Operating System : Windows 10 64bit/32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit/32bit, Windows 8 64bit/32bit, Windows 7 64bit/32bit
Logitech SetPoint Software Download
Logitech Unifying for Chrome Download
Logitech Firmware Update Tool Download
Logitech K800 Driver Download for Mac OS X
Operating System : Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
Logitech Firmware Update Tool Download
Logitech K800 Manual Download
Logitech K800 Manual Guide Download