It can be said that Logitech is one of the leading electronic companies. The company has been producing high-quality accessories to support the operation of computers.
Such as keyboards and mice. The Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse is one of Logitech’s best products.
This wireless mouse is extremely stylish and comfortable to use. Not only black, but it is also available in red and blue.
The M510 is also equipped with various useful key features to support and improve your computer experience. So, what are the key features and what makes it so great?
As it is said before, the Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse is comfortable to use, thanks to its contoured shape and gentle curves.
The design features a broad palm area and soft rubber grips. With this wireless mouse, you will get extra controls right under your fingers.
Because it features back/forward buttons, zoom, and side-to-side scrolling. Doing your tasks has never been easier.
You can easily and quickly move through documents or browse your favorite websites thanks to the back/forward buttons that are located right under your thumb.
The cursor control is precise and the tracking is responsive. Moreover, the battery life can last up to 2 years.
The controls are programmable and you will be able to connect up to 6 unifying to this wireless mouse. However, it requires the Logitech M510 driver to do so.
With the driver, you will be able to configure the controls to make them exactly as you wish.
Such as opening browser windows, switching applications, or jumping to full screen while watching a video.
Moreover, the driver will also allow you to customize mouse buttons, change function key shortcuts, adjust point and scroll behavior, disable and enable touchpad gestures, and get on-screen notifications when you are running low on battery or pressing a lock key.
Table of Contents
Logitech M510 Software Installation for Windows
The steps to install Logitech software for Windows are as follows.
1. First of all, download and Install Logitech Unifying Software. Make sure that the software downloaded and installed are compatible with Windows.
2. Select a channel for the mouse by pressing the Easy-Switch button.
3. Continue it by pressing the Connect button.
4. Plug-in the unifying receiver to the computer via the USB port.
5. Follow the instructions appearing on screen. You may only click Next buttons several times.
6. Click “Finish and the mouse is ready to use.
Logitech M510 Software Installation for Mac
The steps to install Logitech software for Mac OS are as follows.
1. Download and install Logitech Unifying Software first. Choose one of them that is compatible with Mac OS.
2. Press the Easy-Switch button to select the channel.
3. Press also Connect button.
4. Plug the unifying receiver into your computer using the USB port.
5. Some instructions may appear. Follow them for the pairing process.
6. Click “Finish”. The mouse is ready to use on your Mac computer.
Logitech M510 Software Windows
Operating System : Windows 10 64bit/32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit/32bit, Windows 8 64bit/32bit, Windows 7 64bit/32bit
Logitech M510 Options Software Download
Logitech SetPoint Software Download
Logitech Unifying Software Download
Logitech M510 Software Mac OS
Operating System : Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
Logitech Options Software Download
Logitech Control Center Download
Logitech Unifying Software Download
Logitech M510 Manual Download
Logitech M510 Setup Guide Download